Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fuck, it's Thursday


How does the week just slip away like this? It's hard this week as I did not get back from CT until Tuesday, spent Wednesday morning with the husband. He is such a hottie. Everyone thinks so. I wish he'd see it. He looks into the mirror and sees an old man. hell, Robert Reford, Scott Glenn, these guys are over the age 60 and they still are attrative. Hubby is right up there with them, and imagine if he actually took care of himself, worked out alittle even. MaryAnn said she'd hop on the back of his bike anytime. I love him so much. He is still a cutie.
Ok got to get back to working on the book. I guess my "vacation" worked. I'm happy, maybe for the first time in over a year. My life ain't perfect, but I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home