Thursday, December 01, 2005

I must be brave

and clean out the fridge. It has not been touched for the past 2 weeks. I actually went and bought groceries today. And I've even going to cook some food. I'm not bad, but I have been pretty lazy. I did do thanksgiving dinner at my brother's house but what else was there to do. He was fighting with the wife. She was gonna get a restraining order, he was screaming he had a 5 gallon can of gas and would happily burn the house down. So while they fought and slammed doors I cooked the turkey, made 2 kinds of stuffing, roasted carrots, and made the gravy. They made up while I was outside riding bro's new $7000 quad which I blew up. Figures, hero one minute, asshole the next. This is the way my life works, don't know why I should expect anything more.
But tonight I'll make pasta with sausage and vodka sauce. Oh god that was a crazy trip last week. Now if I can only fnish my book and get out of the doghouse with my publisher.
Ok, I'm putting in a movie and cleaning and cooking. I;ve got 2 and 1/2 months before the big trade show in Cinci so I'm gonna eat whatever I want. I'll lose the weight later. Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home