Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday is the enemy

of self employed people everywhere. I remember back when I used to do the punch clock deal, I loved Fridays! It meant 2 days off! A weekend to do whatever I wanted. Now Friday means I'm screwed again. I never get as much done as I plan during the week, so I get to spend the weekend working.
Years ago when I was young and 30 years old, I would get so despondant Friday afternoons, especially in the winter, when I sun would set early. I would think what hell my life has become. I couldn't see the beauty of the winter afternoon, the sharp contrasts of the brillant setting sun against the stark bare trees.
So now I go into my studio, to work, to live, to be thankful for each moment I am here. I wish I could go back and slap the young Crazy Horse in the head. What a blind fool she was to not see the treasures and miricles before her. I guess you have to have the right kind of eyes.
As for the idiot ex boyfriend, he's all sad. What an ass. Got a hug from the hubby this morning. A real one. I do so love that man. I got to keep working on him. He's no drama king, thank god!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home