Wednesday, February 01, 2006

True Confessions

Ok, what does a biker chick do in the morning while she's answering emails and starting her day? Does he watch her dvd of Easyrider or videos of Daytona and Sturgis? Or listen to Ted Nugent loud enough to crack the windows of the office? No she doesn't. Actually the Ted Nugent thing will happen later during wet sanding 100 pices of motorcycle time.
She watches, gasp! Martha Stewart! Why? Because REAL biker chicks love to eat GOOD food. And being picky, we know we can do it better ourselves! So we cook kick ass food. And Martha is always coming up with neat ideas. Like today she had a reciepe for Chili Lime Popcorn.

I had a great time Thanksgiving and Christmas cos I got to cook all day. I roasted a turkey, stuffed it with multigrain bread stuffing and sausage/beef stuffing, using a thick slice of rye bread to keep it all in. Then for veggies - mashed red potatoes, green bean casserole, roasted carrots and pearl onions in onion sauce, cranberry dressing, and of course home made apple pie.
Then I eat for week and then spend 3 months dropping the weight!
But that's my (Crazy Horse) confession. Don't know if Sara, Goth or Morgan watch her. But could you imagine the 4 of us on her show? Goth would be unreal funny as usual. Well, pipedreaming as usual.
Back to reality. The plumber comes today to fix a leaky outdoor spigot. It has been leaking for about 8 years now. I keep trying to fix it myself, tough biker chick ya know, and it always starts leaking again. So this time I'm hiring a professional. Well I hope hes professional. Ben Jordan recommmended him so it will be Ben's fault if all goes wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

was gonna comment, but I gotta go to the kitchen now and make a sammich. Yer makin' me hungry!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am about to ride my harley after two years. I promised my son I would be at his graduation with all my other biker buds, I am a bit nervous, any suggestions?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home