Monday, December 12, 2005

No sex for me

Crazy Horse here---No sex. Not this week. Not until this book is finished and sent off. Sent out about 360 photos today. The book has to be complete by the end of the week or my writing career will be fucked.
Got to paint a car and flame it this week or my writing career is fucked.
Actually I don't feel quite that tragic even tho what I wrote above it completely true. I don't feel tragic at all, but give me a few days. Or ask me on Friday. Haven't heard from the Poster Boy or as Ginny calls him FPB. Frying Pan Boy. My friends have a variety of names for him.
I just want to get this Miata finished. Finish off the book. Have a nice Christmas and spend the day cooking, watching Christmas movies, hugging the hubby. If it's warm, like above 45, I'll take the chopper out.
Oh my god! The chopper! Oh how I need to take a ride on that baby. Just feel myself stretched out on that long bike. Just pour on that throttle and tear up some curves. I need that so bad.
It's 11 pm. I'm knocking off early. No more working tonight. I'm turning off the computers and watching Sex in the City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home