Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day

The years pass by so quick after age 40. Blink and a year goes by. The big race at Daytons is happening soon. I remember where I was when I heard Dale Sr had died. I was in my truck driving from Columbus, OH to Indy. It was when the Indy M/C trade show used to be worth going to. My husband was showing a bike in Columbus and I left to go back to Indy. For all the wrong reasons. I should have stayed in Columbus and spent time with my husband.
This business can be hard on relationships. So this Valentine's Day I made sure my hubby knew I was thinking of him. He came home to find a little goodie bag of stuff on his work bench. Nothing fancy, some snacks, a wash mitt for his truck, mini mag lights, stuff like that. Oh and a nice card.
He brought me candy and roses. I've spent so much time concentrating on work and survival for so long. It's nice to finally work back into my marriage again, appriciate everyday with him.
Anyhow all the Femme Fatales are busy working, surviving. Summer will be here soon and I want to be out riding, spending time with my godsons, yelling at my brother while he messes stuff up.
Besides the Olympics are on. For a ski bunny like me, there are only one Olympic games, the Winter games.
Ok back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draama Cool said...

"Study Tips Lab ยท If you are a student, this is where you can find tips and tricks only on studytipslab.com to learn how to study efficiently.
"

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home