Friday, March 10, 2006

meanwhile in the rest of the world...


I love this picture. I love the bike and the way people used to ride back then. It was a very different world for folks who rode.
Meanwhile, my husband has gotten to Daytona. He's staying at the new Destination Daytona. His boss's condo is very cool, Jim says. He was hanging on the balcony and Cory Ness walked by. Jim says the place is enormous. So far hes having a good time. I wish I were there, but if I were there I could not stay at the condo with Jim, as it is a boys weekend. No wives. Jim doesn't do the guys only thing very often, in fact, he's only gone away without me, maybe 4 times in the past 11 years. But if I were there, I'd be just fine, as I have my own places to be. My friend Rusty Katrina from Denmark is in Daytona. Morgan is there, and Goth, I could crash at my friend Anitas house or sleep in my truck. Plus I'm sure Margorie from American Iron Retailer is buzzing around. So there would be no shortage of friends to hang with. I could even meet my Jim for dinner or drinks. It's funny, a husband and wife at the same event, and not staying together, and it's ok.
I miss him. But it is nice to have the house to myself. About two years ago, Jim went on a Biker Build Off ride and I was alone here for a week. Well not really alone, me with the cats and the dog.
Today is a long day, go into Charlotte, dropping off parts for final clear, pick up soem paint, work on a paint job at my home studio. Get ready to do some major work over the weekend.
I had a horrible headache yesterday. I hate that. I lose so much work time to those headaches. But summer is coming, my bikes await me for summer riding, my hammock waits to be hung up in the woods, my godsons will be here soon and it will be so much "fun" training the 2 yr old not to climb everything in my house or break stuff.

10 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Winter is almost gone and spring is coming on.....and that is a good thing.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Emma jacob said...

Actually have a very nice blog, I wish I could see everything you have all the time, I'm really entertained by your comments, and best wishes for your blog

3d animation in pakistan

3:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WE guarantee that if you study our exam dumps, you will surely achieve something in the examinations. 642-457, cca-410, ccd-410 Valuable and different Study material is the key features of our exam dumps.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We deals in HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, SAP, IBM, EMC, Adobe, oracle certification dumps and have a set of 3000 satisfied clients around the globe, 644-068, 644-066, 642-999, We provide updated and easy to learn study material for all major certification tests. We have no match in market because of its innovative quality that fulfills the exact need.

3:36 PM  
Blogger devindennis said...

I already got what I needed, without telling lies, I have more than 2 hours of looking for any information like this. Customized office furniture | Best office furniture In my college work needed to review articles online, I really thank you very much to the writers.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a very interesting perspective, however I think judging someone's ability to do a job solely based upon their handwriting is a little unfair. Cheap office furniture | Office furniture catalogue | Buy furniture online I know my handwriting changes depending on what I am writing. I also think the fact that pretty much nothing is written by hand today; from a college to an email, that this can affect people's handwriting for the worse.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for this great information, you write very well which i like very much. I am really impressed by your post...
pakistani advertising companies | Best advertising agency in Pakistan | Top advertising agencies in pakistan

1:47 AM  
Blogger devindennis said...

I just adulation how you write. Reading your blog for me is like sitting down and accepting a chat with you. You consistently accomplish me smile and you accept a way with words. Just anticipation I'd acquaint you in case you didn't know. :-)

Advertising agencies in Pakistan | Advertising agencies | Advertising agency

5:26 AM  
Blogger blaircraig said...

Actually have a very nice blog, I wish I could see everything you have all the time, I'm really entertained by your comments, and best wishes for your blog ..

cosmetic surgery in pakistan | cosmetic surgery in lahore | cosmetic surgery for skin

4:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality! SEO Services in Lahore

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home