Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Misc Crazy Shit






Crazy Horse here, I just got back from a 4 day airbrush class. It was incredible. See pics.
Not much time to write these days. Check in and see the pictures I'll try to post. This time a year is always an crazy race that drives many of us in the custom bike industry to insanity. The warm weather teases and customers go completely nuts driving us to the edge of suicide.
Ladies!!!!!!! This is for the ladies only!!!!! 30 years of skiing, riding, outdoor stuff has beaten my skin to crap. I froze it skiing, the wind dragged it all over the place riding. My face never had a chance. So I'm trying something different. Ok I'll just comeout and confess. I love the Mary Kay face products. They have made such a difference in the texture of my face skin. It is so smooth. Never in a million years would I have ever believed I'd be gushing about that that line of products in pink containers. But I love it. www.marykay.com/mfleming1028 Go this this website and check out Muriel's stuff. Muriel Fleming is my best friend's sister and I become obsessed with trying the MaryKay Timewise products after seeing the difference in MaryAnn's skin.
Ok back to Bike Stuff!!!!!!!
For those of you going to Daytona, have fun. I won't be there. I'll be here working and dreaming of riding.

10 Comments:

Blogger Save Life said...

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”

Manhattan Locksmith * Bronx Locksmith * Emergency Locksmith

9:58 PM  
Blogger master-pipe said...

Absolutely unique and fine piece of information. I've never spent that much time reading before but this is really awesome..
pvc

10:09 PM  
Blogger sadgfd gagfd said...

Nice but you can do better then that.. Keep it up.
apple cider vinegar benefits

7:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a great time reading your article and I found it interesting. This is such a beautiful topic that me and my friends are talking about. Thanks for this blog, we are enlightened.

pakistani matrimony

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i read the article its a nice article its have lot of information thanks author for the nice article.
pakistani matrimonial

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Admire the information published.its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. it was really valuable
pakistani matrimonial sites

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done!!! Nice information keep going ahead Abu Dhabi Desert Safari

7:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the information...its very usefull Abu Dhabi Desert Safari

7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice Blog Post i loved this post very good knowledge for us.. Keep it up please thanks..

Advertising Agencies in Pakistan

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very bnice and informative post Nimble Messaging Servicing

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home