Friday, December 16, 2005

There is an evil chop outside


Crazy Horse here - Outside my kitchen door is a little shop. Looking at the boring brown structure, you'd never guess what's beyond the nondescript door. There are a few fairly evil bikes in there. Well if I was real cool, I'd call them choppers. One the old man built back in '71. It's the coolest fricking honda hardtail ever. Then there's my old road dog 1200 sporty. It doesn't get washed. Poor bike. I fell off the trailer with it this past summer. Shoulda known better. It don't like trailers and will seldom get on one. Can't leave out the gooseneck. That bike is just plain sweet, rides sweet, looks sweet. And it's mine. Unbelievable.
But this is not about that old stuff. The evil chop? It will not be seen by the public until the Charlotte Easyriders Show. There ain't nothing like it out there. Pure evil. No one is expecting anything like this to come out of my paint shop. I can't want to see the looks on people's faces when they see it.
Meanwhile, I have almost finished painting the Miata. That means I can finish writing my third book. Then my publisher can take my picture off his dartboard. Then I can back to painting bikes. Then my customers can take my picture off their dartboards.
Fuckhead Blake update - Lindsey is due to go over to Blake's house and slap his face next week. Question is - will her dad bail her out if she gets arrested?
Ok, some serious stuff. The Femme Fatales will actually be at the VTwin Show in Cinci. We won't have a booth or anything intelligent like that. No, we'll just be strolling around, sneaking up on people, crashing parties, picking on Brian Klock, blowing kisses at Dave Nichols, harrassing Chris Maita, sweet talking our favorite editor Darwin H, and whatever other evil Goth and Sara can think of.
Ok, I'm going to bed. Gotta be at the paint shop 8am to finish that "car."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home